Think you know what pro football has in store for us this season? Then join the free-to-play BetMGM Football Survivor Pool Challenge, Presented By Buffalo Wild Wings!
Claw your way through a mountain of fellow players by selecting a team to win each week during the pro football season. Be the last person standing and win a gridiron Grand Prize of $100,000. Each team can only be used once, so choose wisely.
Important: By participating in the promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements that are set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: The BetMGM Football Survivor Pool Challenge, Presented By Buffalo Wild Wings (“Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are:
- US: are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, have an active, KYC-verified BetMGM Sports account (“Sportsbook Account”) in one of the following states – Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Wyoming or West Virginia;
- CA: are nineteen (19) years of age or older at the time of entry, playing physically within the province of Ontario, and have an active, KYC-verified BetMGM Sports Ontario account (“Sportsbook Account”).
2. Sponsor: The US sponsor of the Promotion is BetMGM, LLC, located at 200 Hudson Street, Plaza 2, Suite 700 Jersey City, NJ 07311210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311. The CA sponsor of the Promotion is BetMGM Canada Inc., located at 100 King Street West, 1 First Canadian Place, Suite 6200, Toronto, M5X 1B8 (collectively known as “Sponsor).
3. Promotional Period: The Promotional entry period will begin on or around 3:00 pm EDT on September 1, 2023, until 11:59 pm EST on January 7, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. During the Promotion Period, log in to your Sportsbook Account and access BetMGM Football Survivor Pool Challenge, Presented By Buffalo Wild Wings entry page under the tab labeled “Promotions.” Then, follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter submit your entry (an “Eligible Entry”). Any entry submitted after to the start of Week 1 of the NFL season (8:19 pm EDT September 7, 2023) will not be eligible for the Grand Prize of $100,000. Limit one (1) Eligible Entry per person/entrant.
Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple identities or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in the entrant being disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address, provided that person is eligible. Winner(s) may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. For purposes of this Promotion, an online entry is “received” when the Website’s servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Promotion. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Promotion will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Promotion Entities the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including entrant’s name, social media account username and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof.
5. Promotion Payout Determinations:
Grand Prize: $100,000 (in withdrawable Bonus Dollars)
- Entrant will complete an Eligible Entry prior to start of first game on September 7, 2023. Upon completion of the NFL regular season, or after all users are eliminated, a player will win the Grand Prize of up to One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000). In the event two (2) or more eligible entrants are the last players standing (18 correct weeks in a row or the last users eliminated prior to the conclusion of the NFL Regular Season), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, all such entrants will be deemed potential Grand Prize winners, and the Grand Prize will be equally divided among those Grand Prize winners.
6. Promotion Payout: On or about January 9, 2024, potential winners will be determined by representatives of Sponsor from all Eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The selected potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone. Sponsor is not obligated to leave a voice, recorded, or another message. The selected potential winners will be required to respond to the notification within five (5) business days of the date and time notification was sent/attempted by Sponsor, with the required information or prize will be forfeited. The selected potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOUR ENTRY IS IDENTIFIED AND/OR CONTACTED AS A POTENTIAL WINNER AT THE CLOSE OF THIS PROMOTION, YOU HAVE NOT YET WON A PRIZE. A POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER AND A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and a Canadian W8BEN, Canadian T4A, IRS Form W-9, and/or IRS Form 1099 (if applicable) to Sponsor. If required by Sponsor, these documents will be sent out to the potential winners by email along with instructions on to how to return them to Sponsor. Potential winners may be required to provide his/her U.S. Social Security Number for tax purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winners. Sponsor may share potential winners’ names and contact information with Promotion Entities and/or any prize provider, as applicable, if necessary. Upon completion and acceptance of the Affidavit and once a potential winner provides the necessary proof of travel documents, then he or she will be declared a Winner.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected potential winner may be disqualified (and may forfeit his/her prize), and an alternate potential winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries if such selected potential winner (i) is unreachable or does not timely respond to any communication from Sponsor (or its designee) (or if a winner notification is returned as undeliverable), (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive, or use a prize for any reason, (iii) fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, and/or (iv) does not comply with these Official Rules. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified and/or is unable to satisfy the requirements herein, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award the prize to an alternate potential winner (if necessary and time permitting) who successfully meets the requirements to receive a prize but reserves the right to not award the prize after multiple efforts to identify an alternate potential winner (if any) who accepts the prize.
Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of these Official Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection/determination of the potential winner(s). Sponsor’s decisions in all matters related to the Promotion are final and binding. The selected potential winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to show a valid state issued driver’s license, government-issued identification, or other identification (subject to Sponsor’s approval) as evidence of identity.
Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize received, regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used. The prize value is expected to be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Administration: Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection of the winner(s). Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner(s) will be final. The Sponsor expressly reserve the right to amend, suspend, or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or consent. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict at any time any Sportsbook Account holder from participating in this Promotion for any reason. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Official Rules or any other questions concerning this Promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and their decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Promotion or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members.
8. Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize(s) or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to defend and indemnify Released Parties from any and all claims or liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by prize provider that are sent along with the prize(s); (c) if selected as a Promotion winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on the Website and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion or forfeiture of the prize(s) at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, public health emergency, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event expressly includes (i) an outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization, which, together with any related strains, variants, and mutations thereof and other similar infectious diseases, are collectively referred to herein as “COVID-19”) or, (ii) action, order, regulation, or guidance taken or issued by a government authority in response to an actual or threatened outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a entrant’s ability to take part in the Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged, or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative, or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with the Promotion; and/or (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses, or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participating in, accessing, or downloading information related to the Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity; (ix) any illegal activity by an entrant or anyone acting in concert with an entrant; and/or (x) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and its designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice, biographical data, and/or likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promoting the Promotion or any other promotion, contest or Promotion sponsored by the Sponsor.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to alter, discontinue, or terminate any Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution, or other error in any promotion communication or on the platform, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any promotion affecting the result of the promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims. Sponsor reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety or exclude any individual or individuals from participation if it determines at its sole discretion that there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) at any time without prior notice or consent for any reason, including, without limitation, should an error, virus, bug, computer problem, or other cause or issue corrupt, restrict, prevent, or inhibit the administration, security, or proper operation of the Promotion and, in such situation, to select the potential winner from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Winners List and Official Rules: For the name of the winner(s) or a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: BetMGM, LLC, Marketing attn.: BetMGM Football Survivor Pool Challenge - 200 Hudson Street, Plaza 2, Suite 700 Jersey City, NJ 07311. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
13. Miscellaneous: No waiver of any of the provisions of these Official Rules shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
This Promotion is not endorsed by, associated with, or sponsored by NFL or any of its related entities. BetMGM, LLC is not a sponsor of, or involved in the administration or management of, NFL.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA).
21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-877-8-HOPENY (NY), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Sports betting is void in Georgia, Hawaii, and Utah and other states where prohibited. US promotional offers not available in NV.
19+ to wager in Ontario. Call ConnexOntario 24/7 at 1-866-531-2600. Text us at 247247 or chat with us at www.connexontario.ca. First online real-money wager only. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. Void where prohibited.